The following list is a typical sequence of events that you might follow to abstract a lease in Oracle Property Manager:
- Set up service providers, and define locations, regions and office parks, milestones, and reporting currencies.
- Abstract the lease. (Later, amend and edit it as needed).
- Assign employees to office space. (Later, move and reassign the employees as needed).
- Authorize payment and billing schedules.
- Export payments to Oracle Payables.
- Export bills to Oracle Receivables.
- Review online inquiries and/or produce reports.