Setup: Multi Org Access Control (MOAC) issue.
iProcurement doesn’t support MOAC and hence the MO:Security Profile should be null and MO:Operating Unit should have valid value at the iProcurement responsibility level.
To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:
Run “Compile All FlexFields” concurrent program. This request is available in System administrator responsibility.
if issue persist:
1. Go into the responsibility: System Administrator
2. Navigate to Profile + System.
3. Set the below profiles as follows:
MO:Security Profile : Null at User, and Responsibility (iProcurement) levels.
MO:Operating Unit : Set to a valid value at the User and/or Responsibility (iProcurement) levels.
MO:Default Operating Unit : Set to a valid value at the User, Responsibility (iProcurement) or site levels.
4. After setting the above profiles, restart the oc4j server (Middle Tier).
5. Retest the issue.
6. Migrate the solution as appropriate to other environments.